to Our FAQs!
Have questions? If you're new to Sacred House, we want to extend a warm welcome to you! Getting started on your wellness journey is simple. Begin by browsing our website to learn about the different services we offer and the practitioners who will be guiding you along the way. Feel free to reach out to our friendly staff if you have any questions or need assistance in selecting the right services for your needs. Read our
Frequently Asked Questions
1 . What services do you offer at your wellness studio?
The studio offers yoga, dance, meditation, reiki, yoni steams, personal wellnes consultations, and herbalism.
2. How do I book a class or service?
To book an appointment or class, go under class schedule. For a speial event, go to Event Schedule. There you can pay for a drop-in session, purchase a membership, or purchase a class pass.
3. Do you offer any discounts or packages for multiple sessions?
Yes. We offer memberships and class passes. They allow you to save money each class. We also offer a Loyalty Program that allows you to earn points toward free services
4. What are your studio's operating hours?
The summer hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 10AM-3PM and 3PM-7PM. Tuesdays are by appointment only.
5. What should I wear and bring to a class or session?
You should come to the classes and sessions dressed in comfortable clothing with plenty of water.
6. Can I try a class or session before committing to a membership or package?
Yes! Your first class is always $5 and you may drop into any class for only $15, as long as the class is open for registration.
7. How can I contact your studio for further inquiries or assistance?
8. Do you provide private sessions or only group sessions?
Sacred House offers private, couples, small group, and party and celebration sessions. Please contact us if you need help planning your next session or event.